Hai

Is there any way to load my previous UI from stack.

My requirement is

I click "HOME" from my current UI and now i am listening to a external
event with the help of a service.
When i get the external event i like to load my previous UI. Is there
any way.

What i did was...

Intent callerpageIntent = new Intent();
(Intent.FLAG_ACTIVITY_CLEAR_TOP | Intent.FLAG_ACTIVITY_NEW_TASK);
callerpageIntent.setClassName("org.innovature.androidsipclient",
"org.innovature.androidsipclient.SIPCallerPage");
startActivity(callerpageIntent);

But i am not getting old or new UI on "Home Screen"

Is there any way, can any one tell me i miss some thing?

Thanks