On Apr 28, 8:33 am, Marco Nelissen <marc...@android.com> wrote:
> You put the files in a folder whose name starts with a period, and they
> still show up in the music app?
> Are you sure it's not the old files in the old location that are still
> showing? Can you check that there are actually entries in the media database
> whose path (the _data column) includes a folder that starts with a period?

I actually renamed the folder programmatically and verified that it
was indeed renamed.  Files in media player still show up and play.

I can check the DB once I get home and I am at my development machine,
unless there is an easy way to check that information directly within
the phone.  Music player does not provide file details, unfortunately.

~clark