Thanks snctl - I see something different (stuck call), but I suppose
it goes back to the same root cause. I guess I'll wait and see how it
comes out on the device (I am running with the crowd: G1/carrier OTA's
and stay on the regular-user experience side of the fence).

As far as the Zilog Z80 note goes... that seems to be a joke for the
guys that live on the islands that likened to compare Android to the
Sinclair ZX80 on these lists (:->). Oh yeah thegoodoledays.