Recently I am trying to write an Android application which can login
to del.icio.us and use provided api by them.
I found the following strange problem:

+ I use the following code which is very common :

                CredentialsProvider credentialsProvider = httpClient
                                .getCredentialsProvider();
                if (credentialsProvider != null) {
                        credentialsProvider.setCredentials(SCOPE,
                                        new
UsernamePasswordCredentials(username, password));
                }
                HttpGet get = new HttpGet("https://api.del.icio.us/v1/
posts/dates");
                httpclient.execute(get)
and I got NoHttpResponseException from time to time.

but if I change the url to any other https site which is not require
authentication then program runs correctly.
If I try these url on default android's browser then it works fine so
it's not the problem of proxy.

Does anybody have experience on such kind of problem?

Thankyou