Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone knew of an event listener that receives "tap
outside" events, that is, taps that happen outside the widget's
physical boundaries, and could this listener be assigned to a dialog
box (or for that matter, any visual window).  Here's what the code
MIGHT look like to construct a Dialog with this functionality:

AlertDialog.Builder(this)
.setTitle("My dialog")
.setMessage("This is my dialog")
.setOnOutsideClickListener(new MyOnClickListener()) // <- does
something like this exist?
.create();

Any help or insight anyone can give would be great.  I know that the
menu currently supports taps outside of its boundaries, so I think
this may be possible.

Thank you!

-UBZack