Hi,

Implement a BroadcastReceiver class and perform the functions that u intend
to in the onReceive() method.

Also, add the class u have implemented as a receiver in the manifest.
Eg:
<receiver android:name=".ReceiveSms">
            <intent-filter>
                <action
android:name="android.provider.Telephony.SMS_RECEIVED" />
            </intent-filter>
        </receiver>

you can check this..
http://www.anddev.org/recognize-react_on_incoming_sms-t295.html