Hi all,

I have the following scenario:

- a main task and a secondary task
- the secondary task has only one Activity
- when that Activity is paused (e.g. Home key pressed), a notification is
inserted to the Notification Bar, so that the user can go back to it (such
as voice call does)

My problem is: I need the paused Activity to receive key events.
1) Is that possible?
2) If so, how? (I have already tried setting "takeKeyEvents(true)", but
whenever I press a key, the "Bookmarks" activity comes to the foreground)

Thanks,
Taísa

Taísa Cristina Costa dos Santos
Computer Engineer