Hi All,

I have 2 questions.

1) I was looking for an internet radio application. I installed
last.fm, but later found that the service is paid, after a trial
period. I also found other applications like "imeem" and "stream
furious". Stream furious wasn't even listed in "android market". Is
there another free internet application that I can download.

2) Is the content (the applications) displayed in "android market"
dependent on the region you live. I read on some website that this is
the case. I live in India and I couldn't find certain applications on
"android market" (but I saw comments from others, they could see/
download these applications from "android market", like "picasa
uploader" etc). Then is there an alternative to download these
applications.

Thanks in advance.
Ebin.