hi everyone,

I am trying to write a code about catch lat. and long. points with the
GPS, actually I am using the shell with the commands "geo fix" because
the DDMS doesn't work in linux apparently, I am using this scripts:

getBestProvider(criteria, true);
getLastKnownLocation(provider);
requestLocationUpdates(provider, 2000, 10, locationListener);

the questions is: the program is working right now in the emulator, but
what about if I move the program to the real cellphone? is the same? I
need think in something else?

thanks,

Felipe

--