Actually yes, you could suggest : )

I've seen many news on how adobe is bringing flash to android or that
Webkit is used as the browser engine.
I am however unable to find what version of CSS, HTML, SSL... is
supported.

Thing is, i'm not sure adroid is using the full capabilities of
webkit, is it ? isn't it lite weighted  because of mobile
restrictions ?