Hi,

Thanks, I got it to work.

I have one problem though. When I rotate the phone, using automatic
"Orientation" the onDestroy() method of my activity is called, which
effectively also stops capturing. When the activity is recreated, a
new capture starts. This means I will now have two files for the same
"capture" since the user didnt choose to stop the capture. (And I need
to merge these files).

Does anyone know of a way to keep the capture running when rotating
the phone?

Thanks,
Anders