Thanks for your reply.

   Actually I want to call one method abc() which resides in the other
application(PhoneDialer.apk) from my application (TestApp.apk) and
that PhoneDialer application resides in the /data/app-private
directory (means this application is not installed in the device) .
This method abc() will invoke a phone dialer application using intents
as per below.

public void abc(){
                Intent CallIntent = new
Intent(Intent.ACTION_CALL,Uri.parse("tel:"+
"25522059"));
                    startActivity(CallIntent);

        }
   Using the pathloader and reflection APIs I am able to call the
fuction abc() from TestApp activity but I could not able to invoke
this phoneDialer intent. It throws InvokeException and
NullPointerException.

   Can you please tell what more should I do like android:export or
binder to accomplish this task.?? please help.

Thanks,
Asif