Hi,

I've just registered the same problem trying to play a simple mp3
file.

E/PlayerDriver (542 ): Command PLAYER_SET_DATA_SOURCE completed with
an error or info
E/MediaPlayer (770 ): PVMFErrNotSupported  error (1, -4)

I'm using the 1.5 sdk under windows xp and I've tried with some mp3
files from different sources. I'll try to find out what's happening
and post my solution.
Thanks

Pablo