the best solution would be to ask the original author of the source
you're using how he/she would like to have that.
you may also check out OI About,
http://openintents.googlecode.com/files/AboutApp-1.0.0.apk
which is a comfortable about screen for all kinds of apps and allows
easy handling of stuff like that.

or you just build your own "about/license" screen

cheers,
zero