> I made a webview.addjavascriptinterface(geo, "geo");
> to access the geo class from javascript,
> and, in the html-javascript I write:
> ---------
> function successCallback(p){
>       document.write("helo");
> }
> geo.getCurrentPosition(successCallback);
> -----------
> but this is not working, maybe someone made something like this? I want to
> pass a javascript function to that java function, but maybe is can't be
> that
> way.
>
> any Idea are wellcame.

I do not believe what you are trying to do is possible.

However, if the successCallback() is a global function, Java can create a
javascript: URL to invoke it:

webView.loadUrl("javascript:successCallback()");

The catch is that you are very limited as to what you can pass as values
to the callback function -- it has to be something that can be embedded as
literal values in the source code snippet you are executing.

--
Mark Murphy (a Commons Guy)
http://commonsware.com