Hello folks,

Currently I have some curious where I can find the sms that is just
arrived.
Means, I have a code like below, but can't get the latest one in the
onReceive method.

I can get the SMS contents that is just arrived from pdu in below
code, but can't find it in content://sms/inbox. it has whole of
messages that were sent except the last one that I can see in pdu.

Would you guys please let me know where I can find the SMS that is
just arrived and be seeing in onReceive method?

(My last goal is find it and delete it, actually, if I can abort the
SMS broadcast intent, it would be the best way.)

Please let me have some idea.
Thanks in advance =)

public class MyReceiver extends BroadcastReceiver   {

@Override
public void onReceive(Context context, Intent intent) {

  StringBuilder sb = new StringBuilder();
  Bundle bundle = intent.getExtras();

  if (bundle != null) {
    Object[] pdusObj = (Object[])bundle.get("pdus");
    SmsMessage[] messages = new SmsMessage[pdusObj.length];
    for(int i = 0; i < pdusObj.length; i++) {
      messages[i] = SmsMessage.createFromPdu((byte[])pdusObj[i]);
    }

    Uri uriSms = Uri.parse("content://sms/inbox");
    Cursor c = context.getContentResolver().query(uriSms,
null,null,null,null);
    if (c != null) {
        try {
         System.out.println("c.getCount() : " + c.getCount() + "");
         while (c.moveToNext()) {
                 System.out.println("--------------------");
                 for (int i = 1; i <= c.getColumnCount(); i++) {
                         System.out.print(i + ":" + c.getColumnName(i-1) + ":
");
                         try {
                                 System.out.println(c.getString(i));
                                 } catch (Exception e) { System.out.println(e);
}

         }

         }
         try {
                 setOrderedHint(true);
                 abortBroadcast();

                 } catch (Exception e) { System.out.println(e);}
        } finally {
          c.close();
        }

    }