Is there a way to add more source directories to an ant build
using the build.properties file?  I've been using the .classpath file
in Eclipse to reference additional shared source files that are used
by multiple projects.  Now that I'm trying to build my project using
ant I can't figure out if I'm supposed to just edit the build.xml file
to reference all of the external source directories?  Or if there is
something I should put in the build.properties file to cause the tools
to find these files.  My .classpath file looks like:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<classpath>
        <classpathentry kind="src" path="src"/>
        <classpathentry kind="con"
path="com.android.ide.eclipse.adt.ANDROID_FRAMEWORK"/>
        <classpathentry combineaccessrules="false" kind="src" path="/
OpenGL"/>
        <classpathentry kind="output" path="bin"/>
</classpath>

    The part I want to replicate in an ant build is the classpathentry
that specifies the path to my OpenGL source.

    Thank you,
        Anton