Btw, in the meantime you can set any interpolator you want using Java
code. I know it's not as nice as XML, but it helps. Also, you can
create your own linear_interpolator.xml in your application's res/anim
directory. You can copy this file:
http://android.git.kernel.org/?p=platform/frameworks/base.git;a=blob;f=core/res/res/anim/linear_interpolator.xml;h=70bbeccad52d561de8502df1b1e0ae001d27935c;hb=master