Hi,

I've just spent a long time trying to figure out why my SD card has
not been mounting in the new 1.5 SDK emulator.

The cause was that I made a setting when I was using the 1.1 SDK in
the project debug startup to have the -sdcard option with the emulator
which over wrote the 1.5 AVD Settings.

Anyway, the end result was this error (as I had removed the old SD
card image)

"[2009-05-17 12:33:21 - Emulator] emulator: WARNING: ignoring non-
existing SD Card image"

My suggestion is to add the path that the emulator is searching for
the SD Card image as if this was shown it would be A LOT easier to
debug! I.E. why is it looking there?? oh that old setting, as apposed
to trying a million other paths.

There's my 5 cents :)

RodgerWilko!