Thanks "Android" :)

But I have a problem. I've tested destroying A and "starting" it again, but
when I do "startActivity(<id>)" I get a null window.

Do I need to use a different "id" whenever I start an activity (with the
same intent), even if I pass "false" when I destroying (or rather, pausing)
such activity before "restarting" it?

I've tested passing "true" and "false" when destroying A, but both result on
null window. I believe it's related with the activity id.

But in fact, if I had the opportunity to only pause A and resume it again
with a new intent (onNewIntent) it would be wonderful :)

Taísa

--
Taísa Cristina Costa dos Santos
Computer Engineer