Hey Alex,
  thanks for showing an interest ;-)

  I don't have a reference to the dialog. I just use managed dialogs
(showDialog/dimissDialog).

  I guess the solution is to make my error reporter ignore this exception.
It's a bit lame though.

  Also I have half a dozen different stacktraces that show errors where my
app's code is not part of the stacktrace. And it's really hard to debug that
as I have the feeling that also for Cupcake I can't be sure from what
sources the release is built and the line numbers in the stacktrace aren't
that helpful then.

  It doesn't help that some of the stacktraces just show up on Cupcake
builds ;-(

Cheers,
Mariano