I'm having similar issues.  I'm going to try and un-install then re-
install the ADT plugin and see if it helps.  There's definitely
something wrong with the wizard:

http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers/browse_thread/thread/a105deb558fbe593/4f165b94c1d4fca1?lnk=gst&q=schilling#4f165b94c1d4fca1