Hello, I'm trying to find a way to access private files created by
other packages.

According to the dev site (plz see the following), I can read/write
files of other packages if some flags are set on the create of those
files, but I don't know how.
Can I just open those files with Context.openFileInput(or
Context.openFileOutput)? Do I need a different way for those three
cases?

By three cases, I mean getSharedPreferences(String, int),
openFileOutput(String, int), openOrCreateDatabase(String, int,
SQLiteDatabase.CursorFactory).

Thank you in advance.
Wookyun

"Any data stored by an application will be assigned that application's
user ID, and not normally accessible to other packages. When creating
a new file with getSharedPreferences(String, int), openFileOutput
(String, int), or openOrCreateDatabase(String, int,
SQLiteDatabase.CursorFactory), you can use the MODE_WORLD_READABLE and/
or MODE_WORLD_WRITEABLE flags to allow any other package to read/write
the file. When setting these flags, the file is still owned by your
application, but its global read and/or write permissions have been
set appropriately so any other application can see it."
                                  - from "http://developer.android.com/
guide/topics/security/security.html"