Hi,
I've a problem with DatePicker. This is my situation:

-I've a linearlayout
-a datepicker
-a button

When I click the button I print the date with a Toast:

        public void onClick(View v) {
                                Toast.makeText(getApplicationContext(),
""+date.getDayOfMonth()
+"/"+

(date.getMonth()+1)+"/"+date.getYear(),Toast.LENGTH_SHORT).show
();
                        }

The date picker has as default date the today date (22/05/09 for
example). If you change the data (30/05/09 for example) and than turn
your phone the datepicker display the wrong date: 22/05/09 instead of
30/05/09 (in my example).
Furthemore I found another anomalous behaviour: if you change the day
or the month or the year with the keyboard and you dont focus out from
the field, the value of the date picker is wrong. So if the default
day is 22 and you type 23 but you dont focus out from the field and
then press the button, on Toast message is displayed 23/05/09, tha's
wrong.

Any ideas? Maybe a bug?