Hi all,

I am writing a test case to test the graphics API's using the test
runner. I am extending the ActivityInstrumentationTestCase class to
test the APi's.

The Activity corresponding to the API gets displayed in the emulator.
But in case of some API's the activity doesn’t end, and runs
infinitely.

The “Arcs” class under "com.example.android.apis.graphics" package in
APidemos is an example.

Due to this my further test cases don’t get executed.

I have tried following to come out of the activity

1> get the activity through getActivity() and calling the activity
finish.
    But the activity still runs continuously.

2> Sending a "BACK" key to the activity using sendKeys
(KeyEvent.KEYCODE_BACK);

  Is is possible to send a BACK or HOME key to the applicaton using
sendKeys ?

 Any help would be greatly appreciated.

 Thanks in advance.

 Sachin