Thanks a lot Felipe.

Yeah..I have included emma.jar in the build path of my application.
I have the android latest release 1.5 sdk.. However, my application
has 1.1 target. I tried using Android JUnit and found all my test
cases are executed.
And also throu command prompt i followed the syntax mentioned in the
earlier post..

Still coverage is 0.0% but i could see the no of instructions. Will
there be a solution?

Thanks
Deeps