Thanks for the fast response. I can't seem to saw the changes made by the
canvas in the original bitmap, my code is as follows;

        int old = input.getPixel(0, 0);
        Canvas c = new Canvas(input);
        c.drawARGB(a, r, g, b);
        int n = input.getPixel(0, 0);
        if(old==n)
            Log.e(TAG, "Values didn't change!"); // Fires
        return input;

'input' is mutable but the returned bitmap retains it's old values. The
'clip' Rect is the size of the bitmap.

Do you know why this is the case?

I'm looking for a finalize or save on the canvas but they don't seem to do
the job.

Kind regards,
Gav