i think download option would be the better solution.
i need to download in a bunch like 50 images on next click.

i only have idea to take image and display with fowllowing approach:

private static Bitmap getImageBitmap(String url) {
        Bitmap bm = null;
        try {
            URL aURL = new URL(url);
            URLConnection conn = aURL.openConnection();
            conn.connect();
            InputStream is = conn.getInputStream();
            BufferedInputStream bis = new BufferedInputStream(is);
            bm = BitmapFactory.decodeStream(bis);
            bis.close();
            is.close();
       } catch (IOException e) {
          e.printStackTrace();
       }
       return bm;
    }

this just load image from my url, may be in cache .

can u please provide any solution to download my files from url and
put them in my apk to use it later

thanks for your time and help, waiting for the reply