I have an application that sends and receives DatagramPackets on a
MulticastSocket.  This application works fine on Android 1.1.  I just
loaded the application onto Android 1.5 and it can no longer receive
packets from other hosts.  It can receive the packets that it sends
out though.  Packets sent from android 1.5 do make it to other hosts.
Did something change in 1.5 or is something broken?

I'm using the dev phone 1 and not the emulator.

Thanks