Hi,

I think Android does not provide iPhone style toggle button?
Look at the picture below, when I just want to set ON|OFF for some
settings, I think the iPhone style and Android style ToggleButton are
both OK for me, but I have an application, I want to migrate it from
iPhone SDK -> Android Platform?

Can someone give me a hint about how to do that?

P.S:
Because the iPhone style ToggleButton has a slider in it, so it
supports drag&drop, Do I have to implement the TouchEvent listener?

Thanks.

iPhone style ToggleButton:
###OFF
ON####