Did you activate copy protection on your app in the market? There have
been force close issues reported when doing so. I do not know whether
these have been resolved in the meantime or not.
Did you increment the android:versionCode integer attribute in the
manifest with you new version? (you should)
Otherwise it might eventually have been a timing problem. I'm not sure
all Google download data centers distribute a new version exactly from
the moment on when it was uploaded.

--

http://deepdroid.com