Oops, looks like some of the resources mentioned in that document
aren't exported in public.xml.  That's okay, you can still copy the
assets directly from the source and use them from your project's local
drawable directory.  Here's where most of the framework drawables are
coming from:

http://android.git.kernel.org/?p=platform/frameworks/base.git;a=tree;f=core/res/res/drawable;hb=cupcake

--
Jeff Sharkey