Hello Jacky,

to 1. Go to the following web page and download cupcake

http://source.android.com/download

The page explains all the steps you need dependent on which platform
you are working on.

In general you have not to worry about porting to arm because the
Android build environment supports the arm processor. For example the
emulator which comes with the SDK simulates an arm processor. You
might want to find out whether your arm processor on your development
board is compatible to the Android build environment. My guess is,
that you are fine!

to 2. When you download cupcake you have also the android linux kernel
included. If you start the build process, your created image should
run on your device with the arm processor.

--
Roman Baumgaertner
Sr. SW Engineer-OSDC