Hi, all,

One of the task of we are working on is to enable the Android Contact
sorting by stroke for LOCALE zh_TW. It's very easy to enable the contact
sorting by Pinyin for zh_CN, but when I take the same method to enable
sorting stroke for zh_TW, the sorting result is either sorted by UNICODDE or
PinYin. It's very strange. I have investigated the related code located in
android_pkgs/external/icu4c/xxx and tried many options but failed to find a
wayout. Is there anybody familiar with icu4c or have ever done some work on
this topic? With many thanks!

BR/Mark.

PS: Here I'd like to append the steps (mainly on the location
android_pkgs/external/icu4c/) I did as reference:

a. append zh_TW into product locales;
b. append the zh_TW support into icu4c/stubdata/Android.mk
c. taking the cfg-us as example, create a folder cfg-us-zh and append zh_xx
related 'zh_xxx.res' files;
d. ./helper.sh us-zh will generate a updated icudt38l-us-zh.dat;
e. recompile Android to launch emulator