Guys,

When your intent kicks knocked on the head by the OS and then restored/
recreated
(for example when you slide out the keyboard on the G1) if you have a
ListView
populated with items in an activity they appear after the recreate.

However, if you have a dialog box full of list items and do the same
steps, the
ListView comes back up empty when the window is redrawn after the
slide.

Is this an Android bug? My list is a pain in the neck to pack into a
bundle, it consists
of Address objects, and there might be ten of them. Am I doing
something
"un-android?"

I'm thinking of just dimissing the dialog when this happens. But
calling
dismiss in onRestore (for the dialog) doesn't seem to work.

Any ideas? Thanks so much!

best,

pawpaw17