Hi Manoj,

I was trying to playback youtube videos (streaming playback) on android.
Good to know that you already have it playing.

I had few queries regarding youtube playback. Please see if you can help.
Thanks in advance.

Do you playback the rtsp, (3gp container) content or the flash content (http
streaming)?

Do you use Youtube Data API's to find out the media urls ?

Say you have the media url, how do you play that back, you use, PacketVideo
or gstreamer for playback.

Thanks,
Ebin.