I'm setting up an app to use a custom title so I can get the proper
logo into the title instead of just text, and to make it clean (since
the logo has a flat black background), I also want the whole title bar
to be black. My xml for the title is a framelayout to hold the logo
inside of a linearlayout to change the background color, and I'm
setting the title in OnCreate() as follows:

        protected void onCreate(Bundle savedInstanceState){
                super.onCreate(savedInstanceState);
        requestWindowFeature(Window.FEATURE_CUSTOM_TITLE);
        setContentView(R.layout.main);
        getWindow().setFeatureInt(Window.FEATURE_CUSTOM_TITLE,
R.layout.title);
        }

With this setup, the old gray from the old title bar still exists
around the edge of my custom title. Appears to be on the order of 3-4
px on the bottom and 8-10 px on each side. Any ideas about how to get
the black background to cover the entire area?

Thanks

-Rick