The service starts now, i forgot to declare it in the manifest... But still,
the onHandle function isn't triggered.. Trying to test the TwiterWidget
example i only got a fullscreen app, couldn't see the widget anywhere.
Anyway, i'm sure i'm missing some little thing, i just can't pinpoint it
:) As a suggestion, this stuff (explicit event handling inside your own
widget) should be included in official documentation, and maybe simplified
in the long-term since i find it very important.