I have an app that let users draw and i'm using canvas with Path
(android.graphics.Path). After drawing, ill let them email what they
have drawn, and this i believe will trigger onDestory, then after they
finish with the email they will return to the app and thus calling
onCreate.

My question is how do i save an ArrayList of Path on
onSaveInstanceState? I had tried to make it serializable but the said
that
>       Parcel: unable to marshal value android.graphics.Path

Is there another way to do this? Any advice? tnx