Hi All,

Lets say Im creating an Android app for a company that already
provides some sort of online service. I want my android app to extend
this online service and I want the app to interact with my remote
databases, would I embed a web browser in my application or directly
connect to my remote database from within my code? If I am directly
connected to a database from within code and not through a web
browser, would that be a security risk since the connection info would
be distributed in the code?

Thanks