Hi,

I have a ResourceCursorTreeAdapter which queries data from my
database.

When I change the underlying data (i.e., delete a group), and then do
myAdapter.notifyDataSetChanged() the screen does not update. However
when I first do myAdapter.getCursor().requery(), the screen *does*
update.

Anybody know why I have to manually requery? What is the proper way to
edit the database (i.e, delete items, rename items, etc), and have the
view updated in response?

Regards,
Sebastiaan