With System.exit() you can exit android app even if it is not
recommended still it can be very useful. Method onRestore() is called
allways when your activity is about to be shown and here you do
something...

"Connect" your app with your server where you will record phones IMEI
and application version... If user already had your app then disable
it... There is probably better way to do this but have no time to
think more..