Hi,

       i  tried to create a contentobserver for database,but when the
tables changed, it did  not work in my activity.

        is   the Uri wrong?

        here is a mycode:

        public static final String AUTHORITY =
"com.app.provider.myapp";
        public static final Uri CONTENT_URI= Uri.parse("content://" +
AUTHORITY + "/mytable");

class DownloadsChangeObserver extends ContentObserver {
    public DownloadsChangeObserver(Handler handler) {
        super(new Handler());
        setTitle("enter!");
    }
 @Override
    public void onChange(boolean selfChange) {
        setTitle("changed!");
    }
}

getContentResolver().registerContentObserver(CONTENT_WIFI,true,new
DownloadsChangeObserver(new Handler()));

I don't know where is wrong in my code,hope for help !Thank you!