I've posted there too. But no answer. I'm going to post again and hope to
have somethg from you!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: lookouster <lookous...@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Jun 9, 2009 at 1:23 AM
Subject: Gessing Android sources built
To: Android Developers <android-developers@googlegroups.com>

Hi folks.
I've been looking since a while for a way to add java packages and
classes to android's sdk sources, and get them built in. I always come
up with the following error:

make: execvp: /bin/bash: Argument list too long
build/core/java.mk:103: *** Too many words (13489).  Stop.

Has someone encoutered this before?

It seems also that in the build directory there should be a file,
listing all the libcore directories that should be present. I've tried
to remove some of the directories in dalvik/libcore, and the build
(make sdk) failed after notifying that it cannot find the folder i
deleted. I guess then if i can know that file's path, it may be
possible to add entries referencing java packages i want to add.

I've also posted this on android platform, but no answer yet.

--
Best Regards

Lookman SANNI
http://blog.lookouster.org