Hi,

I created a TabActivity with contains 3 tabs. Each tab's content sets
different Intents.

I would like to add a "footer" wich will appear on each tab. So I get
TabActivity's FrameLayout and add it my footer view.

Is it possbile to define where place the footer (with an attribute
like AT_BOTTOM)?
So contentTab dimensions are calculated according to this footer.

(I hope my question is clear).

Here are some of my codes :

public class Temp extends TabActivity{

         @Override
            protected void onCreate(Bundle savedInstanceState) {
                super.onCreate(savedInstanceState);
                final TabHost tabHost =  getTabHost();

                // First tab
                TabHost.TabSpec userTab = tabHost.newTabSpec();
                secTab.setIndicator(this.getString("Activity2"));
                secTab.setContent(new Intent(this,Activity2.class));

                // Second tab
                TabHost.TabSpec secTab = tabHost.newTabSpec();
                secTab.setIndicator(this.getString("Activity2"));
                secTab.setContent(new Intent(this,Activity2.class));

                // Third tab
                TabHost.TabSpec thirdTab = tabHost.newTabSpec();
                thirdTab.setIndicator(this.getString("Activity3"));
                thirdTab.setContent(new Intent(this,Activity3.class));

                // Footer View
                FooterView footer = new FooterView(this);
                // Add it to the frameLayout
                tabHost.getTabContentView().addView(footer);
        }
}

Thanks
Best regards