Yes it does, though you have make sure that you are building your app
for 1.5 versions only, this is done when setting up your project using
Eclipse, thats how i do it anyway.

I have yet to test my code on an actual phone, though there is one
thing you may be clear up for me, its been many years since i have
used java, you are using ArrayList<>, though the documentation
describes getNeighboringCellInfo() as returning a List<>, are these
the same thing? If not it may be an error in your code, mine works on
the emulator using List<> though it returns NULL.

Hope this helps.

On a different note, i am trying to get other info for my app, do you
know how to get anything other LAC, CID, Neighbour list with power?
Like the Field test App? Cheers

Liam