Hello.

[1]
At the moment I am trying to catch the event when the mobile network
is not available. This works when WIFI is off and I catch the
CONNECTIVITY_CHANGE broadcast. But when I enable WIFI and lose the
mobile network (network is not available) no broadcast gets sent.

Is this a bug or why does that happen?

[2]
Another thing that I have recognized while testing is the following
behaviour.

WIFI on, Mobile on -> starting airplane mode -> stopping airplane mode
-> broadcast gets sent for WIFI enabled and connected and mobile
disabled and disconnected. But no broadcast gets sent when the mobile
network is available after that. (while WIFI is still on)

http://paste.pocoo.org/show/IEENaOK7AJHR1cEdHMfR/

Is this a bug or is this normal behaviour?

To sum up is there a method to reliable follow the state of the mobile
network? (when is it available and when does it get lost)

Thank you for your help.

Regards.