Hello,

I created a database with records in it and everything. I am trying to
use its fields and put it in a spinner.  The database contains
university names.  I created a spinner with:

   final Spinner s = (Spinner) findViewById(R.id.spinner);
            ArrayAdapter adapter = ArrayAdapter.createFromResource(
                    this, R.array.universities,
android.R.layout.simple_spinner_item);
            adapter.setDropDownViewResource
(android.R.layout.simple_spinner_dropdown_item);
            s.setAdapter(adapter);

where I am feeding the spinner the records from an array. I want to do
it from the database that I created. I read thru the classes and there
are 2 ways but I can't find a proper code to use any of them.  I just
want to insert the code to get records from the database. It shouldn't
be complicated is it?

please help

thanks

PS: I am new to SQLite and its relation with android. Sorry if this is
a beginner post