You cannot use your own views in Home widgets, for security reasons.

On Wed, Jun 17, 2009 at 10:48 PM, sunita<[email protected]> wrote:
>
> I want to make my own Analog class by extending View.............but
> it is giving
>
>  WARN/AppWidgetHostView(614): Caused by:
> java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
> com.back.alarmclock_cs.AnalogClock_new in loader
> dalvik.system.pathclassloa...@400190f8
>
> 06-18 10:12:25.848: WARN/AppWidgetHostView(614):
> android.view.InflateException: Binary XML file line #17: Error
> inflating class com.back.alarmclock_cs.AnalogClock_new
>
>
> >
>



-- 
Romain Guy
Android framework engineer
[email protected]

Note: please don't send private questions to me, as I don't have time
to provide private support.  All such questions should be posted on
public forums, where I and others can see and answer them

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to