Dear All,
        Currently, I want to fix the camera apk to make the image
attached the GPS information. But I find there are some problems.
        1. First, we can't change the exif information. According to
http://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=2415, I modified
some codes of libexif(external/jhead/main.c). Now, it will show the
GPS information.

        2.But, when I try to modify the gps information of EXIF, I
failed to update this information to that image.

"My questions is How I could use the ExifInterface.java of Camera app
to change the Exif information."

Please give me some advices. Thanks in advanced.

BTW, Does ExifInterface.java use the android/external/jhead/main.c
over JNI?

Best regards,
Augustin.